Are you passionate about helping younger students? Do you excel at making material intellectually accessible to others? As a part-time STEM tutor, you will provide educational support for one-on-one and classroom environments specific to the sciences, math, engineering, and technology fields. While proficiency in multiple fields and subjects is strongly preferred, we are happy to consider accomplished applicants within a single discipline.
- A STEM degree (or degree in progress) from an Ivy League university
- A minimum of 10 hours per week to dedicate to tutoring
- A desire to learn and master new and updated material
- Strong communication skills to make complex concepts accessible to students
- Enjoys working with students to achieve their goals