Have a world-class GMAT, GRE, LSAT, or MCAT score? Enjoy helping others to reach a level of excellence? As an L2 standardized test tutor, you will work with students in one-on- one and classroom environments to prepare them for the foundational content and dominant strategies of graduate level entrance exams. Qualified applicants will have scored within the top 1% on their own tests, and will have demonstrable experience teaching and tutoring advanced subjects. While proficiency in multiple standardized tests is strongly preferred, we are happy to consider accomplished applicants for individual exams.
- A degree (or degree in progress) from an Ivy League university
- A minimum of 5 hours per week to dedicate to tutoring
- A desire to learn and master new and updated material
- Strong communication skills to make complex concepts accessible to students
- Enjoys working with students to achieve their goals