If you love languages and enjoy sharing that love with others, apply your skills as a language educator at Bulldog Tutors! As a part-time language educator, you will provide one-on-one support for students as they work to improve their proficiency in Spanish, Chinese, French, Latin, and other languages. Qualified candidates will be native or fluent speakers of one or more foreign languages with experience tutoring or learning languages in a classroom environment.
- A degree (or degree in progress) from an Ivy League university
- Native or fluent command of one or more foreign languages (including Spanish, French, Chinese, Latin, and more)
- A minimum of 5 hours per week to dedicate to tutoring
- Strong communication skills to make new linguistic skills accessible to students
- Enjoys working with students to achieve their goals